Organic Certification for Professional organic producers, processors and distributors
If you are interested in converting your holding to organic production or in processing, retailing or distributing a product to be labelled as ‘organic’, then follow this link for 5 easy steps and your application will be underway.
The Organic Trust is the centre of excellence when it comes to organic inspection and certification in Ireland. The very broad range of organic technical expertise available within our organisation is at your service.
The Department of Agriculture, Food & The Marine offers a range of financial incentives to assist those interested in getting involved in organic production. In addition capital grants are available for the purchase of specific equipment
News | 20 Jan 2016
Join a progressive, professional organisation - obtain your organic licence from Organic Trust - in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Join the Organic Trust and enjoy the following benefits:
• Access to the most experienced Organic Inspectorate in Ireland – highly qualified individuals with a wealth of organic knowledge and experience
• Receipt of monthly E-Newsletter – Organic Trust News; the renowned Clover magazine and access to our state-of-the-art website
• All the latest certification news direct to our members when you sign up to our free text and email services
• Free participation at Organic Trust technical events - Autumn series of organic-specific technical events - attendance is free to Organic Trust members - nationwide locations
• A fast, cost-effective, efficient and confidential service relating to your organic licence, queries and certification decisions
• Being part of the most professional organic producer group in Ireland - currently serving in excess of 700 client members
• Representation at local, national and international level regarding the specific concerns of Ireland’s organic community
Organic Trust Ltd – a voluntary not-for-profit organisation - putting YOUR organic interests FIRST!